Okay, I finally jumped on the band wagon and created my own blog page. Please be kind. It may be a slow process, but at least I'm getting started. I know I will be tweaking it on a regular basis. I just want a place to be able to share my scrapbook and card making projects with others. I also want to be able to share events and photos with family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LuLu - I'm so happy that you have started to blog. You have given me hope that I could actually start one of my own. Your pictures are gorgeous and I can't wait to see what else you have to post. Since introducing you to the world of scrapbooking, you have far surpassed me in creativity and productivity. You make me proud and I am so happy that you have found something you love and are willing to share it with the world. Your friend, JR
LuLu - I'm glad you let me know about it. It looks like it is coming a long well. It takes a little time to get it just how you like it. I'm still working on mine. You have some great photos & projects to share. I will link it to mine & please do the same for me.
Lori
http://livelaughscrap-leedle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment