Friday, February 24, 2012

It's been a long, long time!

I'm trying to keep up with too many things now days and they all seem to suffer. Since my last posting, Dad had major heart surgery and is recovering wonderfully.  Thank the Lord!   Jim & I visited Ireland and we had the most incredible trip of our lives. The people, the food, the scenery, the music and the history led us to love Ireland. After the trip I started a part time job managing 12 senior/disabled apartments. Turns out it's not really much of a "part time" job. It's kept me so busy that I haven't had much time for myself or anyone. Went to San Antonio for Elle's 2nd birthday. She's so much fun. My Aunt Delores died in November. Then my BESTEST friend ever was lost to cancer in December. Hardest loss I've had since the loss of my baby boy. Pat, Kat and Elle were here for Christmas and we enjoyed our first Christmas with Elle. Two more funerals in February of friends' Moms. Then the news that our most gracious and wonderful host for our Irish trip died suddenly. We are very blessed to have spent even a small amount of time with him. Well there's the short version. I hope to be back soon to expand on our trips and our year. I've only recently been able to do some designing again and would love to share my new designs.

No comments: