I've done some new borders. Dino borders is made with GBS & PDDU. The actual "dino" portion is resizable, but you would have to adjust the "base". Also, if you don't have GBS, you could easily switch with another rectangle from another cart, as that is all that is on GBS. The torn edge is also made from PDDU and is resizable.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for sharing! When I downloaded the Dino border, it comes as bassinet.
I was born and raised in the Heartland, where I also raised my family. I have strong family values. I love photography, riding my motorcycle, muscle cars, nature and my newest passion, papercrafting, which combines well with my love of photography.
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing! When I downloaded the Dino border, it comes as bassinet.
Thanks for sharing
Thank you so much for sharing your great files.
Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful cut files.
Post a Comment