Sunday, February 22, 2009

OH BABY STEP CARD

I have been working on this card since LilGreenBug posted a request a few days ago. Capadia has already designed one, or in her case, several. This is my version. It is all George for the open version and George & PS for the closed version, as pictured. My file makes a 4" x 5 1/2" card and it is resizable. You can load any "designs" you would like into the open spaces, but you do have to remember to check the weld box for each one. I chose to put the letters B A B Y, from Pooh Font, into my spaces and like the look with the bar across the top and bottom, closed version. Do make sure when you weld shapes into the spaces that you only weld on the two sides, DO NOT WELD THE SHAPES ON THE TOP OR BOTTOM. By making this resizable it will be great for small gift cards or to add to a scrapbook page.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute - TFS.

SallyW

Kathy Maynard said...

This is an adorable baby card!!! I will have to download your cut file! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing !

"Um Buggin" said...

Laurinda, this is just adorable! I like the idea that it is resizeable too. TFS, your wonderful work.

Hugz,xx

~L~

Lalia Harris said...

thanks for your template. I'm still a little overwhelmed by all the shapes on each page. maybe I'll just have to hit cut and see what happens.

Anonymous said...

TFS
THIS IS SO CUTE...



BOBBI

Anonymous said...

I love your baby card. Oh so sweet! Thanks for this lovely cut file. You're a peach!

CindyS

Marjorie said...

Laurinda. Thank you so much for sharing your file.

4paws said...

Sooooo CUTE!! Thank you for sharing. This cut will definitely get a lot of use. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Wow, LuLu, this is a really cute card. Glad you got to go with me on Saturday. It made the trip way more enjoyable. See you Saturday. TTYL.

Anonymous said...

What a great card!
I have some baby showers coming up this spring, so this file will definitely be used as is.

Thanks so much for sharing.

PJ (Jessie Adams)

Tricia said...

I have seen these and they are cool. What a great idea!

Karen said...

It is way too cute. Thanks for sharing.