Saturday, April 25, 2009

5 CIRCLE FLOWER and EXTRAS

I designed this 5 petal flower and then saw that it could be very versatile. Here are some of the projects that I've come up with. I used GBS & HA. I think it has a lot more possibilities, some that I've already got on the burner, so to speak.So here they are. You see what I mean. Don't throw out those scraps. Two of the above designs are from the scraps. The swirls were the "circle swirl" file without the circle. I just deleted it to cut only the swirls and then undeleted when I was finished. Stack them up and curl the tips, as I did.

5 comments:

projectsgalor said...

This is so cool - THANK YOU for shring. Can not wait to play with it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. As you say this can be very versatile.

craftaddict said...

Great designs and thank you for sharing them.

SuzanneS said...

I love this cut...as I am a flower person and this one is so different from others I have seen. Thanks for sharing

Marjorie said...

Oh, my I just discovered this .cut file and love it!!!! Thank you so much.