
I received the Kreativ Blogger Award!!! I am so excited and amazed. A big THANK YOU to Shirley from Paper, Scissors, Ink for nominating me. Like you Shirley, I've been soooo busy lately that I has taken me a bit of time to get this up on my site. Just remember this Shirley, you will always be my first. LOL
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
7 INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT ME....let's see
1. I like fast cars
2. Motorcycles
3. slow men (hehe) and a good sense of humor
4. Okay only one man, but he's my best friend and as of yesterday we have been married for 33 years.
5. Unlike "some" people, I HATE doing housework!
6. I like to go for walks in the woods, usually with a camera.
7. My family means everything to me....and I'm going to be a Grandma this year!!
I want to nominate some of my favorites...old & new.
1. I just found Meg's blog recently and I love it Highlights Of Our Lives
2. Tricia's Treasures is another that I really enjoy.
3. and Tammy's Place is another treasure
4. another of my favs is It's just me, Heather
5. as always, Diane, from Capadia Designs
6. and Catherine at CONFESSIONS OF A SCRAPAHOLIC is so creative & crazy fun
7. and last, but not least is Melissa at Got A Bug
3 comments:
I am deeply honored and flattered! Thank you so much!
Thnaks so much for thinking of me! I hounered to recieve this award from you:)
Sorry I am so late getting to this I have had a creazy week:) Thanks again!!
Thank you for the honor - I love your work and all you do for the Cricut community (sorry I am a bit slow getting to this - things have been very hectic here lately!)
Post a Comment