MOTHER'S DAY thank you SHIRLEYO POP UP BALL CARD GRADUATION MOTHER'S DAY BIRTHDAY 33rd ANNIVERSARY
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, you've been busy! Love them all. I need to find out about some of your techniques though. Maybe when we come back you'll show me. Really neat. Love Kathy's card, the background and all. Great job, Laurinda!
I was born and raised in the Heartland, where I also raised my family. I have strong family values. I love photography, riding my motorcycle, muscle cars, nature and my newest passion, papercrafting, which combines well with my love of photography.
6 comments:
Wow, you've been busy! Love them all. I need to find out about some of your techniques though. Maybe when we come back you'll show me. Really neat. Love Kathy's card, the background and all. Great job, Laurinda!
Tonya
Wow, you make so much pretty.
Hugs from norway :)
Some very nice cards!
eileen
totally diggin that picket fence card!
You are one talented lady. Great job on the cards.
Love them all. What a wonderful job!!
Marian
Post a Comment