Here's an apron that would be great for BBQ, picnic or recipe layout. I used GBS & PSB. It is about 8 1/2" long. Now for those who would like it a bit smaller. I just added another smaller version with this file.
Laurinda, Thank You for sharing your designs. I love looking at your blog your so talented. Congratulations on your new grand baby comming soon. God Bless You Always
I was born and raised in the Heartland, where I also raised my family. I have strong family values. I love photography, riding my motorcycle, muscle cars, nature and my newest passion, papercrafting, which combines well with my love of photography.
9 comments:
Thank you so much for the apron cut file. My God-daughter is having a cooking birthday party and it will be perfect for the invitations.
Enjoy your designs.
Going to a barbecue in June, so this is good timing :0)
Thanks for always sharing.
PJ (Jessie Adams)
Great Apron! I was going to try to help her out but you beat me to it! Thanks for sharing!!!
Going to my daughters bridal shower and have a basket full of kitchen tools...This cut file is
great. TFS.
thank you for sharing
Laurinda,
Thank You for sharing your designs. I love looking at your blog your so talented. Congratulations on your new grand baby comming soon.
God Bless You Always
thanks for this apron file. it's looking good.
Thanks for sharing
hug Linda
thanks for the file, also, did you ever get the cars cut file done? Can't wait to see it done.
Thanks
Sharon
Your designs are so much fun. Thanks for sharing with us!! You are so sweet.
Robbin
Post a Comment