Saturday, May 9, 2009

TEA POT, TEA CUP & COFFEE CUP

I just get so many requests for this file that I decided to put it on my blog, finally. They are all made with GBS and they are all on one file. card I made with my file screenshot

24 comments:

scootingranny said...

Thank you so much for yet another great cut file!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I collect tea pots and I'm sure I will use this file! You are so kind to share.
Robbin

cal8007 said...

Thank you for sharing your tea pot and cups - very nice!

Carmen

Angela Mclean said...

Brilliant. Thank you so much. Angela. xxx

Tricia said...

this is just darling Laurinda!!!

Marjorie said...

Thanks so much for the tea pot files.

Unknown said...

I love the cups and tea pot and would be so grateful for the cut file. I will try to send you a picture when I use them, but have never done it before.
Thank you,
Lynn
lynnbla02@comcast.net

Saskia said...

Thank you for sharing your .cut file!

Saskia
Netherlands

KarenF said...

Great cut files! Thanks for sharing!

Gerda said...

Whowwww.. This is very nice!

JoAnn said...

Hi, I love this tea file! Thank you so much for sharing this.

Carol said...

This is so nice to have. I thank you once again, for sharing your amazing files. Your kindness is appreciated.
Carol

Teresa said...

cute, cute, cute! are these for using? if so, how do I save it to cut it? thanks.

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing the teacup, teapot and coffe cup file!! you did a great job and I appreciate your generosity!
teachdanz

Anonymous said...

I have a stamp that says"Friends and coffee are the perfect blend"

The saying and the cup will go great together on a card!!!

Thanks so much for the cut file. I will post my card when it is finished.

JeanP

cardmkrLeslie said...

I love coming to your blog - thanks for the cute cuts

candyf said...

thank you for sharing your files. I have been looking for a teapot and the one you created is perfect.

4paws said...

Yhese are just too sweet!! They will definitely come in handy. Thank you so much for sharing your files and your time with us. What a wonderful job!

Cathy said...

Thank you for the teapot cut file!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the cut file!! Too cute:)

Vannessa said...

Thanks. Super cute. Now only wish I had a girl of my own to make an invitation for:(

Crystal said...

Thank you so much for sharing! I'm doing a layout of the Women's Tea Party at my Mom's and Aunt's church! Thanks again! Crystal

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing.
It's beautiful!!!!

shrtnsassy said...

Thanks so much for sharing your great files.