Thursday, August 20, 2009
"FRINGE" BENEFITS FOR YOU
I've been busy working on a project, that still isn't finished. Anyway, I decided to take a bit of time off to create this fringe that MarshaVance was wanting. I had to use GBS and PS, because the rectangle in GBS started giving me fits. And I don't like having fits! For those who don't have PS you can always try to replace the long rectangle with one from another cartridge. There are 2 sizes and 2 lengths. I'm showing the 12" length in both sizes with a close up. Ther smaller size in 6" long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
You did such an awesome job with these & I am most appreciative! (and jealous that I couldn't figure it out-hehe!) I will post a picture when I use one of the cuts. Once again thank you!
awesome idea!! thanks for sharing!!
lesliefolks
Thank you for the fringe, I'm sure I'll find a use for it!! :-)
Thank You for sharing! You did an amazing job!
Thank you! These are really neat.
thanks very so much for sharing! It's one of those cuts that has lots of creative possibilities.
Angela xxx.
Thank you Laurinda.
this is wonderful!
Holly
Wow.....that fringe cut is pretty cool.
It would look great on an Indian on paper dolls, or a cowboy.
Please visit my blog for a little suprise.
Great idea. Thanks for your hard work in creating this file. Thanks too for sharing. We know you do not need to do it but it's greatly appreciated.
Gwen DeBok
I finally used the fringe cut you made on a LO. I really like the cut-it is awesome. I'm not sure how to link here, but will try.
http://www.scrapfreak.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=11298&ppuser=605&sl=m
Post a Comment