Friday, August 7, 2009

WHO ME?


Christy sent me the Kreativ Blogger award. How nice of you, thanks.

Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person's blog who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
6. Post a link to the 7 you nominated.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.

7 Interesting Things About Me.

1. I live less than 1 mile from the home I grew up in.
2. I have always loved photograhy and even worked as a portrait photographer.
3. I love animals and nature.
4. I find this difficult.
5. I'm going to be a Grandma soon.
6. 2 more.....My family is my biggest strength and my biggest weakness.
7. I love to craft.

Now I'd like to nominate some other talented people that I've come to know through these craft boards.

Here are some of the my newest finds. I'm just not able to come up with 7 who have not already been nominated for this award.

LadyJacq
Loopy Lou's Loopy Thoughts!
Ya Buggin' Me
Christmas with the Cricut
The Cuttlebug Spot

1 comment:

Loopylou. said...

thankyou so much laurinda, this was so sweet of you hunny and it means such a lot that you would think of me xxxxx