Just browsing through your site and had to comment. I can tell you kinda like this baby...you can't tell by looking at you, but I'm guessing grandma. She is absolutely gorgeous. I'd say she's the cutest one I've seen, but I've got a few myself that fit that bill. Anyway, thanks for sharing and love your blog Leslie
What a beautiful, beautiful baby. Already so expressive--from happy to questioning to studying to contemplation. Bet she'll have an amaziing personality!
I was born and raised in the Heartland, where I also raised my family. I have strong family values. I love photography, riding my motorcycle, muscle cars, nature and my newest passion, papercrafting, which combines well with my love of photography.
4 comments:
CUTE!!!!
Precious!
SallyW
Just browsing through your site and had to comment. I can tell you kinda like this baby...you can't tell by looking at you, but I'm guessing grandma.
She is absolutely gorgeous. I'd say she's the cutest one I've seen, but I've got a few myself that fit that bill. Anyway, thanks for sharing and love your blog
Leslie
What a beautiful, beautiful baby. Already so expressive--from happy to questioning to studying to contemplation. Bet she'll have an amaziing personality!
Post a Comment