Tuesday, April 6, 2010

NEW NAME, NEW LOOK, BACK UP AND RUNNING

This is indeed an "Oh happy days" moment. I've been down on this blog for so long. I wasn't able to share my files and the frustration with trying to get things to work the way they did before kept me from even posting here. But....I'm much better now and ready to step it up. I switched all my .cut files to 4share and they all seem to be working great. Feel free to download any .cut files you find here, keeping in mind that these are for your personal use and are not to be shared or sold. Along with now being able to share files I also updated the look and changed the name of my blog. This suits me for now.

I'm very anxious to get some new photos of Elle posted. She has grown by leaps and bounds.

I also now have some MTC files that I can post and share here. I'm really loving MTC. I've been able to do so many things that Provo Craft's Design Studio will most likely never do, but certainly can't do now. Best thing since sliced bread! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, LuLu's back! I've missed your postings and so I'm very glad that you got things back up and running. Of course, I enjoyed all the Elle pics you posted. She's growing so fast so it's good to see pics of her. Once again, glad your BACK!!! -Jillybean :)

Tonya said...

Alright...back up and running! Looking forward to checking out some of your new designs.