Monday, April 11, 2011

WOW!

It's been a year since I've been active here. What have I been doing? Obviously not blogging. I also have not been creating for the cricut any longer. I do my files now in MTC, the best software out there. I'm going to try to come here from time to time to do updates and post photos. Elle is growing so much and I've just got to post some current photos. Other than Dad falling off the ladder last June, Pat & Derek buying houses in May & moving, Kat graduating medical school and Elle's first birthday the year was pretty uneventful. We made a few trips to San Antonio to visit the kids. For those who have shared my cricut files in the past, they will no longer be available for download. That is my personal decision. I can no longer support PC and their bullying tactics.

1 comment:

LEEANN said...

Wow! Elle is beautiful and I know that she is the light of your life.

Thanks for all of your help in the past with DS and your files. I totally understand your stand against PC. I too have MTC and can't believe the difference between them and PC. Glad I found it before it was banned from the cricut.

Take care!