Well Easter has passed and I'd like to reflect on my day. I'm so glad that I can spend time with Derek, my parents and brother. We also celebrated Derek's birthday with some chocolate lasagna. Kelly has been enduring difficult chemo treatments, but did come to Mom's for dinner and a visit. With all the trials he has conquered in his life I feel blessed to share another day with him. That holds true for my parents as well. Each day brings us closer to rising up to reside with our Lord and I'm thankful for each day that I spend with my family here. I was also able to spend time with some very special friends that are also part of our family. They have loved and nurtured my boys for many years and continue to do so. On the down side I'm very sad that I didn't get to visit with Pat, Kat and Elle. Maybe someday I'll get to see Elle in her Easter dress and color eggs to hide for her. Maybe??? It's very difficult for this Gramma to never spend a holiday with my most precious granddaughter.
Thank you Lord for joining us for another joyous Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment