Right now we are having a lovely gentle rain. I know that is supposed to be replaced by severe storms soon but I do enjoy a gentle rain. Everything is so green and fresh.
I'm getting very anxious to have Elle here. She will get to stay 12 days! YIPPEE!!! I can hardly wait. I know I'm going to be one very tired Gramma. Bring it on!
Kelly made it through his cath lab Wed. Heart issues are holding their own. Not much can be done there. Lung specialist next week and some new meds. Now we just need to see what's going on with Dad.
I went yesterday to get the crystals in my ear realigned. Not fun but hopefully I won't have dizzy spells anymore. I've had them for years and always thought it was a sinus/ear problem. Little did I know, it was vertigo.
Last Saturday was our 2nd 12 hour crop for the year. It was lots of fun. I finished my Hawaii 2005 scrapbook. WOOHOO!! I missed the first one because I was in Oahu with Tonya, Amy and Sarah. That was worth missing a crop for.
We left Ft. Collins for the Denver airport on the day of the BIG blizzard this past January. Pat, Sarah's sweet hubby, drove us to the airport on ice. Bless his heart, it was terrible out there. We made it to an island paradise at a time when we could really appreciate being there. At home there were record lows and snowfall. Oahu was hot and sunny! I'll journal that trip one of these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment