Here is a birdcage that was requested on the Cricut MB. Capncricut wanted to cut birdcages from vinyl for walls. I love old victorian birdcages, so I went with that style. It's made with GBS,HA,IA & AE. I added a bird from 50 states cartridge just for viewing. Hope you enjoy it.
I was born and raised in the Heartland, where I also raised my family. I have strong family values. I love photography, riding my motorcycle, muscle cars, nature and my newest passion, papercrafting, which combines well with my love of photography.
4 comments:
Love the bird cage and thanks so much for sharing your file. Gosh, I need to check and make sure I have all the cartridges.
great bird cage. can not wait to try it joanne
I love your work. This is a wonderful cut! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us.
Great birdcage Laurinda!!
Post a Comment