Sunday, October 12, 2008

PINEAPPLE BORDER

I have a friend who is working on a Hawaii book, so I made a border for her pineapple plantation page. This one is 8", but the file includes a 12" as well. It was made on DS with PDDU and I colored it with pencils.

6 comments:

craftaddict said...

Thanks for this file, I can use it on my LO's.

Anonymous said...

This will be to cool for my wedding pages - we had a beach/hawaiian wedding! Thank you for sharing!
abusyfamilyof6

Anonymous said...

I love this pineapple cut, it's really great. Thanks for you hard work and time.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing the pineapple border cut. I will definitely use it in my vacation album!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your cut files boxes. I have the baby cricut so I'm not sure I can cut them, but I have a friend who has the E and I'm hoping she'll share.
Carmen

Anonymous said...

love your cut files... thanks for sharing your hard work... Laura