Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TBBM BOXES

I have some boxes that members have been requesting on Cricut MB. There are three of them and they will have to downloaded seperately. For information on the fold lines you will have to check the TBBM handbook or CDS cartridge page. The first is the cake "slice" box and it is made with GBS only. Second one is a tree box made with GBS only. Last, but not least is the crayon box made with GBS & HA

12 comments:

Susan Edwards said...

Thanks Laurinda! I am excited to do the cake cut. I had the chance to get TBBM for free this week, but went with Walk in My Garden instead (I thought I might use it more), but it was a tough call!

Thanks again.
SusanE

Sheila said...

These are wonderful!! Thank you!

Marjorie said...

Thanks for the cut file of the crayon box. You did a good job.

Anonymous said...

Laurinda, Thanks so much. I think you and the others are so talented.
~BridgetL.~

LiveLaughScrap said...

You are a genius. I have TBBM, but never thought of using CDS to make those shapes, Duh!! Not that I "design" much anyway.
Lori

Nancy said...

Thanks for sharing. I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your hard work. These are adorable.

Natalie said...

These are awesome, thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Laurinda, these will hold me over until i can gat the TBBM cart!!

Leah said...

Very nice blog and files ... thank you Laurinda!

Doramiyi said...

Thanks to Jen C, I was led to your blog. This is just what I need to do a fund raising event. Thanks so much for creating and for sharing.

Doramiyi
doramiyi@gmail.com
-CANADA-

Anonymous said...

WOW! You are good. Thanks for sharing.