Monday, March 30, 2009
SMALL FAVOR BASKET
I've made a small basket for Easter. After completing the basket, I realized it would work great for a May basket, bridal or baby shower or any time a small favor "box" might be needed. It is made with George & AE. The only part that cuts with AE is the scoreline for the bottom, so if you don't have this cart you can just do that scoring by hand. One 6 x 6" piece of card stock is needed for the basket. The handle is a 1/2" strip about 9" long(I got this from my scrap pieces). This can be adjusted to suit your taste. To assemble, fold the tabs in (I always score first) and glue in place (quick drying glue works best). There are slots on two sides to weave the handle through. It will stay in place, but I put a small glue dot to be sure. I added some ribbon on the handle and some flowers with bling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
26 comments:
This basket is adorable. I rememer May Day I used to always go to my neighor and leave her flowers. on may Day.
Thank you for sharing - I love it!
What a neat basket! Thank you for sharing your file. This will be great for so many things.
Very pretty basket.
Would definitely work for various occasions.
Thank you.
PJ (Jessie Adams)
Very pretty basket. I can see using it for lots of things. May I please have the cut file.
ezmats77@yahoo.com
This is such a cute basket. Thanks for sharing the cut file. I had some of the same paper but used it all on Valentine's Day things and can't remember where I bought it!! But this will make a cute basket with any paper.
This basket is so lovely! TFS
this is perfect for the baby shower I have coming up here at work!!! great job!
Thank you for sharing! Although I do not yet have an Expressions machine, I will keep your file for the day I do get one! Very amazing!
So dainty! cute, cute, cute! TFS!
Thank you - I love your paper choices
That is an adorable basket. It could be used for more occasions than just Easter. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity.
These are so cute! I think I may even make one for my "powder room" to put poppouri in. Thank you so much for sharing.
Marian
What an adorable basket love it! Thanks for sharing your talents
Oh, Laurinda, this basket is absolutely darling! I just finished creating a cutfile for another type of basket with angled sides, so I know it doesn't come easy! Thank you for generously sharing!
That is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the file!
Thank you for your talent. You did a great job on this.
I just wanted to thank you for this cut file it is perfect for my sil bridal shower
I love this basket! Thanks for sharing!
what a lovely basket you made, thanks for sharing.
take care Linda
What a beautiful basket. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you, Laurinda! This is such a cute little basket!
Terrie L
precious - just precious
Thank you Laurinda, this is just the kind of little baskt cut file I was hoping to find. It's perfect!
Again, many thanks, Susan
I love your small basket. It is adorable and I think you are right about it being good for May flowers or even Mother's Day. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us.
awww... that's so beautiful... love it....
Post a Comment