MY GARDENS
I can not believe that I have that many posts. I didn't even put a counter on for the first 3 weeks or so. This is such fun, but I think I need to do more updating. Just want to put some of my thoughts down in black & white. So...here's what I'm thinking. I'm tired of the cold and I want to see the pretty spring flowers. Here's some from years past.


OTHER GARDENS
10 comments:
LuLu - these pictures are so beautiful and they give me hope for warmer days ahead. I loved our get-together today and look forward to our crop on Saturday. Thanks for all the birthday gifts and the card you made for me was a hoot. At least getting older is a little easier to take when you have good friends beside you for the journey. I love you friend, Jillybean
Laurinda Lu, I love your beautiful flowers on your blog. They sure brighten your page up. Nice family picture also. You all looked great in this picture. See you Tuesday. Your friend always, Dale
Beautiful flowers!! I needed to see those...it is cold here too!!
Sara
your garden pics are beautiful....and with being almost 60 in Illinois, you have now given me spring fever!!!! Thanks for sharing your pics.
Vicki
what a wonderful welcome to your blog !! the pictures are beautiful, i can't wait for spring ! thanks for stopping by my blog !!
Beautiful garden! Can you plant tree peonies in Kansas? This is my new favorite perennial. My Mother in law got me a yellow and a fuschia one, too pretty! Thanks for sharing you photos. Can't wait for spring!
stunning pictures! They look like they belong in a gardening book!
your garden is beautiful
Such beautiful flowers. I want spring to arrive. Sick of the snow and cold weather. TFS It brightens the day
Your flowers are beautiful...TFS!
cyimbugbitten
Post a Comment