Hi Laurinda! Just wanted to stop by and say thank you so much for taking the time to leave all the fun and fabulous comments that you've left on my blog! I love reading them! I'm glad that you enjoyed the updates on CHA - I was getting worried that people would get sick of all the constant updating! LOL...
I'm looking through your blog right now and Oh.My.Goodness if only I knew how to work Design Studio like that!!! I think I've only connected mine once or twice! I think I'll have to start nagging your blog to get more tips!
I was born and raised in the Heartland, where I also raised my family. I have strong family values. I love photography, riding my motorcycle, muscle cars, nature and my newest passion, papercrafting, which combines well with my love of photography.
5 comments:
Very cute umbrella. Thank you for sharing your file. I admire you ladies who are so talented!
thank you so much...
Perfect cut for a babyshower card. TFS!
OMG! Stinkin cute!
Hi Laurinda! Just wanted to stop by and say thank you so much for taking the time to leave all the fun and fabulous comments that you've left on my blog! I love reading them! I'm glad that you enjoyed the updates on CHA - I was getting worried that people would get sick of all the constant updating! LOL...
I'm looking through your blog right now and Oh.My.Goodness if only I knew how to work Design Studio like that!!! I think I've only connected mine once or twice! I think I'll have to start nagging your blog to get more tips!
Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon!
Catherine aka SillySkittles
Post a Comment