Thursday, January 15, 2009

BASSINET BABY SHOWER FAVOR

I made this bassinet using George. The base is 2 x 3. It will hold some small candies, but it does rock when you put them in. You can apply the rockers so they are even with the base and then they won't rock. I like the rocking, but not sure it would be practical to use this way.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so cute. TFS

SallyW

Brandy said...

This is fabulous!! I just might offer to make the favors for a shower some friends are hosting next weekend. Once again, you've done an outstanding job!! Thank you so much for sharing your creations with all - your generosity is unbelievable!!

Snatertje said...

wow these are so cute, great job.

take care Linda from Holland

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable, I can't wait to use it. You did a fantastic job! TFS

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! No showers in my immediate future, but I'll definitely save this .cut file!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, love it.

Tricia said...

too frickin cute Laurinda! Glad you are back to creating!

Anonymous said...

This is so so cute. What a neat idea. My Daughters Teacher is having a baby and I think I will make this for her and fill it with some goodies to eat.

Thanks,
Nicole