Friday, January 2, 2009
I'M NO LONGER TETHERED!!!
My Cricut, Design Studio and I are now all portable. I can take DS anywhere I want to take it. My DH & DS got me a laptop(and it's cricut green)for Christmas and today I loaded DS and made my 1st cut. I'm so excited!!! After reading all the MB threads about not being able to put DS on more than one computer, I just wasn't sure if it was going to work. I really wanted to do this so I won't have to go up 2 flights of stairs from my scrap room to the computer. I want to do some catching up on my own scrap books right now and I think this will help me get it done. It's been awhile since my last post. I got very busy making Christmas cards and getting ready for the holidays. My oldest son and DIL stayed with us for 12 days, so I stayed pretty busy with them. Now I'm ready to get scrapping!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She's BACK and now we know why we haven't heard from you for awhile! You must be in Cricut heaven now that you are foot loose and fancy free and can go anywhere you want with your little green machine! Have fun with your favorite bug and your newest computer toy. TTYL, Jillybean
Post a Comment