Wednesday, January 7, 2009

VALENTINE HEARTS & BORDERS

I've been working on borders for Valentines. When I read about the new scallop heart punch by Martha Stewart that's designed "not" to cut completely, I decided to do a scallop eyelet heart of my own. The scallop/eyelet portion is resizable, but you will have to resize the inner hearts, as I could not combine them to be resizable with the scallops. There are three borders in this file also. I used WIMG, GBS, SB & DC. SCREENSHOT CLOSE UP OF SCALLOP HEART

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

lots of work I know.Thank you for your talent and hard work.

Anonymous said...

You are so kind to share! Thanks!

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Luv it all! Thx for sharing!

xoxo,
Lori

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

What are WIMG, GBS, SB & DC?

xoxo,
Lori

Anonymous said...

these are so cute! Thank you for sharing!!
Marian

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful and thanks for sharing.

Crafty Carrie said...

I saw your creation on the cricut board thanks for your hard work
Carrie

cricuteerwannabe said...

These are wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing these with us.

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Thanks for sharing with the rest of us!

Anne said...

thanks for sharing Lucinda, these are great

Cindy Lou said...

Thanks for all your lovely borders that you have made and sharing with us!

1derland said...

These are so great! Thank you!
Alice

Marjorie said...

Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

The hearts are gorgeous! What a lot of hard work. TFS your beautiful designs.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

They are just adorable. TFS... I wish you could give me lessons on how to design in DS..

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your hard work. It is really appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Martha who?

What a great job you did on these, TFS.

Amanda K said...

Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the cut file....I cant imagine the amount of time you put into it.

Kate said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your cut files! I know how much time it must have taken you to do these beautiful heart borders. Can't wait to use the eyelet hearts!
Mary101, Cricut forum

Edee said...

thankyou so much, your work is great!!!

Diane said...

Thanks for doing this - I just referred someone to your blog to see your great file. I know how much work goes into these!

Diane

Vicki said...

Thanks so much for the file...this had to have been a tremendous amount of work...I wanted to attempt it myself and after asking Diane P if she thought it could be done...she shared with me that you had created it...wow, thanks much.

gardengirl3

Anonymous said...

Perfect cut for a v-day card! TFS with us.

Tricia said...

cuteness and obviously popular with the board!!!!

Joy Tracey said...

This is so beautiful - thank you for sharing this gorgeous cut file! This stuff is so much work - I appreciate your hard work and TIME it took to make this! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Laurinda, just wanted to thank you for the wonderful cut files you share. TY TY TY

ramonafl4 said...

TFS your cut file

Melissa S said...

Your boarders are just beautiful. TFS.

Linda said...

Your borders, umbrella, whimsical birthday cake and all of your .cut files are wonderful.

Thanks so much for sharing.