Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WHIMSICAL BIRTHDAY CAKE

Here's a file I designed today for teeseluvs2scrap. I used GBS & PDDU. I've included many layers so each layer can be cut seperately with or without a design on it. The cake pedestal can also be cut seperately. I'm including a photo of the "original" inspiration. THE ORIGINAL PHOTO MY FINISHED CAKES

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute!! Thanks for the file.. I'll try it on the next birthday!
Lynne

Anonymous said...

This sure looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for your talent in designing it, and sharing your work. I'm new to ds, but I'm learning! You are very creative!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH. LOOKS CUTE.

1derland said...

Reminds me of an Alice in Wonderland cake! TFS! This is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the file!!! I cant wait to give it a try!

Kate said...

What a fun cake! Thank you for sharing the file!

Anonymous said...

How Adorable! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this file with us.
Nancy

Christi_scrapsalot said...

um.......WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this card. will have to try it soon.. Laura

scootingranny said...

I finally did a card with this GREAT cut file...here's the link showing one of them. I have already mailed out the others, but they all turned out great! Thank you so much for this cut file!

http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=5124099&mpage=1&key=&#5124099