
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
CHICKEN ON NEST CARD
I have two versions of the chicken card on one file. The smaller is simply a chicken and the larger is a chicken on a nest with eggs. I used GBS, PSB, DC and PDDU for the large one and GBS & PSB for the smaller. I just threw the large one together so I could get a photo and post this for those that have been waiting patiently. I'll post another shot when I complete it with all the details. I plan to redo the wing in white for this one. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
very clever! Just "chicken" in with you this week! lol, I couldn't resist!
these chickencards are so cute, thanks so mutch for sharing these files.
hug Linda
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING. THESE ARE TOOOO CUTE.
BOBBI
THis is the cutest little chicken card. Just makes me want to go back home to the country. THanks for sharing.
Carol
You did a great job creating this darling card - very, very cute. Many Thanks!
My DD collects chickens, so this will make a wonderful card to make for her.
These are so cute!! I can't wait to make them!!
These are awesome!
Post a Comment