Wednesday, June 10, 2009

PREGNANCY JOURNAL

Thanks to LT6982 from the Cricut MB for this wonderful idea. I love this book and it's been so much fun to make. Here's her original post.

I made this one for my DIL. I went with a less traditional color scheme and I think she'll love it, except that she does actually have to do some journaling. I kept it to the bare minimum because I know she doesn't like to write. The blank pages are for photos as the pregnancy progresses. I used a bit of Cricut's NA, but most is just cut or printed with computer. I included stickers for "boy" or "girl" and black photo corners to mount additional photos.


4 comments:

Tricia said...

this is FANTASTIC! What an awesome journal!

Gina Thornton said...

Laurinda I love it!!! Your DIL is very lucky! And congrats on the upcoming arrival!

I am also giving you an award..so chack out my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful!


Aussie Alli Cricut MB

MikesDork said...

Check out my blog...you've been Awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award!