Tuesday, June 2, 2009

PICKLE OR CUCUMBER

I created this file for a Cricut MB member. She needed a pickle. It'll be great for summer garden or recipe files. There are 2 versions. One is all GBS and the second is GBS & AK.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother loves pickles, he buys them in the 5 gallon buckets! I can't wait to make his birthday card with a pickle on it! Thanks for sharing! ~luvmy2girls

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing..you do great work

Anonymous said...

I love your cuts!!! I can't wait to use this pickle cut :) every year at christmas I put a pickle shaped ornament on the tree. There's a tradition behind it. 1st to find it gets a sm. extra gift.. I can see using this on a scrapbooking page to tell the story or even better make pickle ornaments to give to my sister who is yet to find her own pickle ornament!!! You made my day!! thank you so much :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cut file of a pickle. I have to write a retirement poem for someone and for some reason she is always getting jars of pickles. I was going to decorate the paper and this will be great. Thanks again.