I created this flamingo file in April 2008. It uses GBS, J, WIMG & DC. I have 2 sizes. The large one is about 7" tall. The small one, was "shrunk" & had parts replaced to work with her carts by KathyPem. I then reworked that file to match my large one and it is 3 1/2". So there are 2 seperate files for the 2 sizes. Download either or both, if you please. A little art work with water color pens and voila! This card is the large flamingo on an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" card.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
FLAMINGO CARD
I created this flamingo file in April 2008. It uses GBS, J, WIMG & DC. I have 2 sizes. The large one is about 7" tall. The small one, was "shrunk" & had parts replaced to work with her carts by KathyPem. I then reworked that file to match my large one and it is 3 1/2". So there are 2 seperate files for the 2 sizes. Download either or both, if you please. A little art work with water color pens and voila! This card is the large flamingo on an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what a fabulous flamingo! I love this! Don't have all of those carts but that is ok--you keep these little gems coming!!!! have a great day!
I love this card and I am tickled pink that you nominated me for the kreativ blogger award. I have finally made my choices and have gotten it posted. Thank you again. And I love the work you do as well. Keep it up.
Thanks for sharing the file, it is so cute.
Sharon
Post a Comment