Tuesday, June 2, 2009

CHILD HOLDING PARENT'S HAND

Here's another file that was requested by a Cricut MB member. I really enjoyed making this one and love the way it turned out. I'll need to improve on my "sketching" skills, though. It's made with GBS only. It's sized to work on an A2 card. It's cut in two pieces. You will have to make a cut along the thumb of the child's hand to interlink the two hands.

6 comments:

4paws said...

Oh my gosh!!!! What an absolutely wonderful job. Incredible!! Thank you so so so much for sharing your work with us.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. Great for Father's Day.

SallyW

Anonymous said...

Wonderful design, Laurinda.
So glad you share your talent with all of us.


PJ (Jessie Adams)

MikesDork said...

This is awesome! Great job!

Jen said...

Nice art Laurinda!!

Unknown said...

Have been looking over your blog and love your work, but this cut!!!! I don't know what to say, it is amazing. I can "feel" it I am so going to make this into a card TODAY!
Thank you so very much for sharing your amazing talent!