Sunday, June 28, 2009

TRI-FOLD "SHUTTER" CARD

I've been playing again and here's what I did. I used GBS to create this tri-fold card. It cuts in two steps. First the "cut" then the "scorelines". You have to cut both for it to fold.

16 comments:

scootingranny said...

Thank you, thank you for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

SallyW

Tricia said...

oh how neat is that???? great job!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Laaurina for sharing this file, it is so pretty.
Sharon

Anonymous said...

I really like this one Laurinda!

Dale

projectsgalor said...

THANK YOU for taking on this task. You did a great job.
Cyndi

scrapybun507 said...

Thanks for the tri fold cut file. I have wanted to try one--now thanks to you I will.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Laurinda, as always.

Thanks for sharing
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks fantastic .. can't wait to try it .. TraceyUK

Anonymous said...

Laurinda,
I was just thinking I wish some one would create this and Lo and Behold you came to my rescue!!
Thanks bunches for all your talent.
Kats

Marg said...

Thanks so much for sharing this file.

Mary Director said...

What a great use for photo paper, beautiful card.

Duan Marie Byrd said...

Thank you for doing to cut file and sharing it. I have been wanting to do one but really had no idea on how to do it. Thank you again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your talent. Where did you get the pretty paper you used for this card?
Thanks,
Angie
angking@columbus.rr.com

Crafty Carrie said...

Thank you for the card. I even had that paper!

Jenny said...

Thank you so much Laurinda for sharing. Much appreciated.