I took this on 9/5/08 at 6:30 AM. It was taken just north of Carbondale, KS. It is just one of those brief moments that you never get back. Now I have it forever! The sunrise was so colorful and the fog just made the photo something special.
wow beautiful picture!! i saw you were from near topeka...but didnt think you would even know where i was from!! then i saw this picture of carbondale!!! my dad and step mom live in wakarusa!!!! wow how neat.... small world!!!
I was born and raised in the Heartland, where I also raised my family. I have strong family values. I love photography, riding my motorcycle, muscle cars, nature and my newest passion, papercrafting, which combines well with my love of photography.
2 comments:
phenomenal picture.
wow beautiful picture!! i saw you were from near topeka...but didnt think you would even know where i was from!! then i saw this picture of carbondale!!! my dad and step mom live in wakarusa!!!! wow how neat.... small world!!!
Post a Comment