Saturday, September 13, 2008
DESIGN STUDIO STICK GIRL
I have 2 version of the stick girl. This one is all Geo.
This one is Geo and HA. This file has been edited to add the boy to another page. They show on the same page for the preview, but are on seperate pages. Also have the all Geo version boy on a third page of this file. No screen shot of that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love this stick girl.
Can not wait for the stick boy.
Thank you for sharing.
Take care, marcia
They are adorable!
Thanks for taking the time to do this for me!
love your stick people, thanks for sharing
Your stick kids are fantastic. Love them. Thank you for the cut files.
Twila
These are really cute - both files - glad I stumbled upon them! Thanks!
Post a Comment