Saturday, September 13, 2008

SOME DESIGN STUDIO BORDER FILES

I got some designing done yesterday and here are the results. The first is my version of a popular border punch and the second is my attempt at a realistic looking icicle border. Download the files if you wish, but please post photos of your projects on the Cricut MB or just send me a photo so I can see what you do with the file. I really love to see what other do with my designs. I have two versions of the "drippy" file. One is shorter than the other. Version 1 Version 2 Here's the "icicle" file. I'll be back later to add a "stick" girl and boy.

33 comments:

Unknown said...

These are great.
Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Laurinda for sharing all you files.

Anonymous said...

TFS you great cut file.

SallyW

Donawanda said...

Great files. Thank you.

1derland said...

These are so great!

Anonymous said...

Great Files! TFSF
Leann

Roxie said...

Thanks for sharing

cardmkrLeslie said...

Thanks for sharing this drippy file, I'm going to use it as frosting on a cake, yummy!

Anonymous said...

Laurinda,
Thanks so much for the drippy goo file, I was at M's yesterday and of course they are sold out of that border punch.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for creating these. I haven't been able to find this punch and so I appreciate this so much!! Great job!!

Hugs!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Great files, TFS

Anonymous said...

Laurinda -- thanks so much for creating and sharing these cut files for those of us that can't find that punch anywhere.

debbie said...

Thanks so much for sharing, this punch has not made it to my part of the world yet!

Anonymous said...

I much prefer .cut files over punches (I don't have to try to line everything up.) Thank YOU for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love .cut files! So much easier than a punch plus it goes the entire length of the page! Thank YOU for sharing!

Muttshouse said...

Thanks so much for sharing with us! I was just about to try to make some icicles and you saved me!
~Craftykaren~

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, great cut file.

Unknown said...

FABULOUS!!

Mary Jean said...

Thanks for sharing! These are wonderful and now I can quit fretting about that punch!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Thank you so much for sharing! I really appreciate your talent and kindness:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Thank you so much for sharing! I really appreciate your talent and kindness:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Thank you so much for sharing! I really appreciate your talent and kindness:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I am so happy to find this file since the punch is so hard to get.
T

Anonymous said...

Your drippy goo is terrific and I have used version 2 on one of my halloween cards. Thanks for sharing your talents and works of heart with those of us that are less talented. I love your blog too. (freetimegone)

craftybird-cindy said...

Thanks for making the Drippy Goo cuts!! I can't find the punches here in Australia and postage would kill me if I had it sent from the US. Thanks for making your cuts available.

Patti said...

Thank you very much for creating and sharing!

Anonymous said...

Laurinda, again, these borders are awesome thanks for sharing. Regards MAXINE

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing. : ) I haven't even seen the punches anywhere. Great job!

Linda

Anonymous said...

This is terrific. I don't see much of this anymore since I moved from NY to So CA, but they always bring fond childhood memories of the delight of seeing these hanging from eaves. Thanks for sharing this fun file.

Lori aka Lo Lo said...

Thx for letting me know about these on the Cricut messageboard. Luv all your creations.

xoxo,
Lori

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cut files. I can't wait to use the drippy goo for Halloween.

Brigit said...

Awesome cut files, that's for sharing, will come in handy!!!

Laurie said...

Laurinda,
Thank you so much for sharing your files. I love the boxes and the drippy goo. Laurie