I saw this idea on one of the Cricut forums and decided it would be easy to make with DS. I made 2 different sizes. (2" & 3") There is a website that shows how to store ribbon on these cards with a book ring. This is how it was done on http://www.shop.ribbonring.com/main.sc
This is great and just what I need! Thanks for sharing and saving me a little work! :-) Great blog by the way! (I'm a native Kansan....noticed your Kansas references) Have a great day!
I was born and raised in the Heartland, where I also raised my family. I have strong family values. I love photography, riding my motorcycle, muscle cars, nature and my newest passion, papercrafting, which combines well with my love of photography.
10 comments:
Thanks so much for sharing your files.
Thank you for sharing your file.
Cool! Thank you for sharing this. Your files are awesome. :)
This is great and just what I need! Thanks for sharing and saving me a little work! :-) Great blog by the way! (I'm a native Kansan....noticed your Kansas references) Have a great day!
Fab idea thanks for sharing
Fiona
I just love, love this ribbon card - it's perfect for all my odd & ends! Thanks for creating one!
I'm organizing, or trying to organize....my scraproom today. You're ribbon organizer will definately help! Thanks so much! GailHeinecke
Great Idea Laurinda, my ribbon draw is one heck of a mess!! TFS and I have downloaded your file.
Lesley (Himmykitty)
Thank U very very MUCH!!
I just decided that I needed a new ribbon organization system. This seems like it will fit the bill. TFS.
Barbara
Post a Comment