Saturday, September 13, 2008

I've been a busy girl these last couple of days

I have gotten into a designing frenzy. I'm not sure where it comes from or where it goes when it leaves, but it's sure nice when it's here. Now if only I could get into a house cleaning frenzy!!

HAHAHA!!! Not a chance that's going to happen. I may get a bit done tomorrow. There's always tomorrow.

Check out my great clearance find from WM. It fits my bug perfectly. It even has an outside pocket for whatever I want to put there. And yes, it's a pet carrier. Seems appropriate for my "pet" bug.







4 comments:

Tricia said...

clever!!!

Anonymous said...

Nicely done! I haven't had an opportunity to take my Big E anywhere yet..

okieladybug or okie_ladybug said...

LAURINDA! I have the same bag! I found it at my Wal-Mart on clearance. I think we were very lucky to get them!

Anonymous said...

It's even GREEN!!! great find.