April 27, 2008 Jill and I took Dale to Topeka's Gage Park. At the park we strolled through the Topeka Zoological Park, rode the Gage Park "mini" train, enjoyed a ride on the restored antique American made Carousel in the Park and stopped to smell the flowers in Doran Rock Garden. We even posed in the Wizard of OZ cut-outs. We all had such a fun day. These are some of the layouts that I have finished of our trip. I will be adding more as I complete them.

Gage Park's Carousel in the Park

Aquarium in Topeka Zoological Park

Wizard of OZ

Doran Rock Garden, Gage Park
3 comments:
Your layouts are great! I really need to do more layouts with actual photos on them..
The pages you have done so far of our birthday trip to the zoo for Dale's birthday are very nice. I especially love that butterfly paper. We did have a great time and it was so much fun just "being kids again". It does a soul good to just let go of your cares. I treasure these times together - the 3 Musketeers! I hope to see the other pages you create of our wonderful time together. I'll keep checking back to see your progress. -Jillybean
oh my goodness i just found you websight love everything you have done!! i grew up in topeka!! have lived in houston for 8 yrs!! love seeing the pictures of the park!!
Post a Comment