Here's a border made with GBS. I'm going to add some different designs to this one, so you may want to wait before downloading, or come back & check for updated file.
15 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nice Job on this. Thanks for sharing your cut files.
I was born and raised in the Heartland, where I also raised my family. I have strong family values. I love photography, riding my motorcycle, muscle cars, nature and my newest passion, papercrafting, which combines well with my love of photography.
15 comments:
Nice Job on this. Thanks for sharing your cut files.
Love the balls....great for a great border.
Oh! I really like this one! So "art deco"! TFS GailHeinecke
OMG I LOVE THE BALLS!!
I love all your borders. You are so sweet for sharing your hard work. Thanks again!!!!
Robbin
Laurinda,
Thank you so much for your dingle ball border. LOVE IT! TFS
this is great thanks for sharing
THANK YOU so much for sharing
Designsbydawn
Thank you so much for sharing. Groovy Granny
I love this! As soon as I get the DS, I want to try it first! TFS! I am gonna add you to my faves! Your blog rocks!
thank you for creating this fringe and sharing
I just love this, I can't wait to add it to a card or something. Thanks for sharing your creativity.
I love the ball fringes! Thanks for sharing!
THANK U VERY VERY MUCH!!
lOVE IT tHANK YOU
Post a Comment