Monday, November 10, 2008

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS TWO STYLES

I just had to do some Christmas lights for borders. The bad thing is...I don't have the cartridge to cut these. I used CC(I don't have),GBS and OA for the knotted strand of lights. I used JOT & CC for the more formal swag strand. I sure wish I had that Christmas Cheer cartridge. I think these are so cute. They are on seperate pages.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your cut files. You do such a good job. We really appreciate it.

Nancy said...

Is OA: Opposite Attract? I do not have that one either. I love it. How did you do the plug?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cool file Laurinda!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your talents. I am going to try this cut right now. lellie6

Kraftychick said...

What colors would you want the lights to be? Just the regular red, green, blue and yellow? PM me and I'll try to cut you some of these lights. I really appreciate all the cut files you share with us all!

KraftyChick on the Cricut MB

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is really a great file. Thanks for sharing your files. Love your talent, which I could create some things like this.

cricuteerwannabe said...

Laurinda,
Thanks so much for sharing these files! I love those tangled lights!

Suzeq4500 said...

These are so cute. TFS!

suzeq4500 (MB)

Anonymous said...

Awesome job! I love these lights! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!

Cindy

Kate said...

I've downloaded this file, too. I love it! I've just purchased both CC and JOTS (post-Christmas sales). I'll look forward to using this file next Christmas. Thanks for sharing!