Sunday, November 16, 2008
MOD CHRISTMAS TREE FARM
One of the comments from my Christmas Tree Farm file asked if I could do a "mod" version with triangles. I did it immediately and tried to contact the person "Shelia" on her blog but got no response. I now can not access her blog, so I'll just post here for everyone to enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
That is too funny that you were looking for me and I was looking for a Mod Christmas scene.
Awesome..I love it and my husband loves you more!! See, you save me from buying another stamp.
HUGS
Sheila
forgot my blogger thingy... so signed in as anon... thanks for sharing your wonderful skills wiv us newbies.. xx carol UK
This is wonderful. Thank you for sharing it!!
Laurel
Vert cute!! Thanks for sharing
again!!! Love your work!
Robbin
This is great! Nice job!
Thanks for all your files, and I don't know if I ever told you, but love your bike..........
Sharon
I just wanted to say thank you so much.I appreciate all your hard work.your so talented. again thank you so much.
oh this is an awesome cut landscape Laurinda!
Thank you so much for sharing. These are awesome. L
Thank you for sharing this .cut file. It will be adaptable for cards too!
Cyn
Post a Comment