I've created some chains & borders that can be used with scrapbook pages or cards. The circle ones use GBS & or Pooh Font and the diamonds use GBS. These are all on one file, but seperate pages.
I was born and raised in the Heartland, where I also raised my family. I have strong family values. I love photography, riding my motorcycle, muscle cars, nature and my newest passion, papercrafting, which combines well with my love of photography.
28 comments:
You are very creative and I appreciate your willingness to share your files. Love the borders.
Wonderful!
Great job! Thanks for sharing!
Wow - these are too kool! This will make great edges for xmas cards. Thank you for sharig!
abusyfamilyof6
These are way cool. You are so crative. Thank you very much for sharing these.
Linda C
Thanks Laurinda these are lovely
great borders. TFS.
Theresa
Thank you! They are great. I hope to use them on a birthday card for my nephew.
Very nice! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for sharing your hard work.
James M.
Great job on the borders. I am finally getting back into scrapping after using my cricut for everything but... Thanks for sharing your work!
thanks for the borders Dawn Miner
thanks for these chains and borders.nina
these are great, thanks for sharing!
Thank you for sharing your talent!
cyimbugbitten
You are a busy one, sis. Great work!
You sure are a creative one, great work, sis!
Wow! Who needs border punches! these are great - thanks!
Those borders are wonderful.
I have downloaded them.
Thank you for sharing with us.
Fi
too cool! TFS!
your borders rock!!! Just like your bike!!
Anne
*NewBug from CDS MB
I love your borders!! Thanks for sharing. You are very generous and talented.
Love your borders.....thanks for sharing
thanks for sharing
tanya
Beautiful! Thank you!
These are wonderful borders thank you for sharing them. These are great.
Thaks for sharing you r talent with us. you are very kind to do so.
Thanks for sharing these files. I love all the borders.
Post a Comment