Wednesday, November 5, 2008

MY ANGEL BABY


This is for my son. I have no photos of him. I wrote the poem that is featured on right page. There is also a letter that I wrote to my son hidden on the left page under the poem. The embossed vellum on the left page is the etching from his gravestone. I shed a lot of tears working on this one but, it is the lo that I am most proud of to this date.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember you telling me you were going to do a page about your little boy you lost. It turned out very nice and it's a very nice tribute to him. I'm sure many emotions flooded from your heart and soul as you remembered that sad day he left this earth. I'm glad this hobby has given you another way to express your feelings about losing him. God bless his sweet little soul. Your friend, JR

Sheila said...

Poignant and beautiful.

Christi_scrapsalot said...

Beautiful and touching layout. God bless.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful layout and poem. I understand the heartache of losing such a little one. You captured your love for your child just beautifully.
Brenda in Texas

1derland said...

This is so beautiful! I lost a son too. 15 years ago and I still think about S.A.M. and what he would be like now. Thank you for sharing this! I just might have to create a page for him! TFS!!

Donawanda said...

This is a beautiful tribute to your son. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Donna

Natalie said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I too have lost a baby and know how emotional it can be. I would love to have a copy of this poem to make something in tribute to my little angels who are also in heaven with God. Would you please write it out for me?? PS. thanks for helping Lana find my blog! You're good!! Thinking of you...

Anonymous said...

so sorry about your son. i can not imagine what that is like. your layout is great tribute to the person he would have been.
hoping all the best for you in the future.
suezzette

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. Lots of love and inspiring for those of us who've been thru it. Thank you for sharing!

cyimbugbitten

Tricia said...

This is so darling. What a wonderful way to remember him.

Joan Fricker said...

This is so beautiful. I am sure it was very hard for you to do, but one that you will always cherish.

Joan
Joan's Gardens

Donawanda said...

Very beautiful LO.

Kate said...

What a beautiful page.
I'm so sorry you lost your precious little one. Even years later, pain can still come in waves. I hope that making this page has been able to grant you some comfort.
Many blessings
Kate