Monday, November 10, 2008

CHRISTMAS TREE FARM

This reminds me of going each year and hunting for the perfect tree. Some of us liked the big fat ones and some liked the skinny ones. Personally, I went for the "full, round" ones. They were always a challenge in the house though. They do take up more room. I used Christmas Noel, JOTS and GBS on this one.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent. This will be perfect for an idea I have for a layout! This is beautiful!

Marian

//(+_+)\\

Anonymous said...

Such fabulous work! Thank you so much for sharing!
susan

Anonymous said...

This is great, Laurinda!

Thanks for sharing!

Cindy Lou said...

Love all your new border layouts and will use them in scrapping and cards - thanks so much for sharing your talents with us!

Sheila said...

Really cool Tree Farm....(gotta ask?), can you make a Mod Tree Farm...meaning using plain triangle trees.

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! TFS GailHeinecke

Marianne said...

Wow, this is great! Now I am glad that my scrappin' is not up to date. Now I can add this to our photos of cutting our tree down from a few years ago. TFS

Anonymous said...

Really cool file, thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Love it Laura, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for all your hard work. It will make scrapping my christmas borders so much quicker.

Nancy said...

Thank you....the trees are great.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing...I love it!

cyimbugbitten

Anonymous said...

I love this! It is wonderful! I don't have these carts, but the new Christmas solutions cart has pine trees on it with snow at the base. I am going to have to try this with it! Thanks for the inspiration! Mary101, Cricut forum

Lodidoe said...

Wow these are great! Thanks so much for sharing.

Laurel said...

Thank you for sharing your designs!! This is just beautiful

Laurel

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

The tree farm is wonderful.
Thanks for sharing
Linda

Joan Fricker said...

This is great! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

I love trees and you have done an exceptional job with them.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Joan
Joan's Gardens

Nana Donna said...

Love your cut files and thanks so much for sharing. I would love to download your cut files to my Design Studio but I am not sure how to do it or where your link is. When I click on the picture I just get a larger picture.