# 4195. Way to go, Vanessa!
Thanks to everyone who played.
I've had the counter up less than 2 months and I've already hit 5ooo posts. You know what that means???? Yep....BLOG CANDY. I've been anxiously awaiting the big 5000 and it's finally here. Anyone interest??? All you have to do is guess a number between 3000 and 5000 and post your guess in this posting's comments. I picked a random # earlier. The person who gets closest to that # will win.....DRUM ROLL.....Cuttlebug Combo Dies-Butterflies!! Only one entry per person. If more than one person are closest, I will put all those names in a hat and draw one. Good Luck, everyone. I'll announce the winner Saturday the 8th in th AM.
25 comments:
4005...Tonya
First of all, I must say thanks for your blog. I'm new to cricut, haven't even opened my DS package yet, but have been reading up and folks like you make this so much fun!! So, thanks for that... hmmm now to choose a number... lets say 4234
Congrats on hitting 5000!!!
Okay I will go first! My pick is 4519.
Thanks and Good Luck to all!!!
shoot Idon't know if I just did this correctly or not.
I just posted a guess for 3638 under anonymous and then realized after sending it that I better add at least some name at the end.
Eileen
Sorry Laurinda, my guess should have been 3156. Regards MAXINE
My number .... 4999
Great blog! I just started my blog last week I am curious how long it will take me to get to 5000! Thanks for the blog candy offering! Have a great day.
Tanya
ok my guess is 4555
joanne
OMG I HAVE WANTED THIS DIE FOR EVER AND EVER AND I CAN'T FIND IT LOCALLY! I will guess 3299 and thanks so much for the chance to win this! AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Congratulations! My guess is 3250.
Brunie
I guess 4225 Vanessa Bell **Capril** cricut message board
Oh... you're making us think about this!?!? LOL!
3,523. How about that! Congrats on all the hits! That is fabulous!
Congratulations on reaching the 5000 hit mark! You are becoming more well know all the time. I will take a stab at winning this prize even though I don't own a Cricut. If I won, that would be a reason to go out and buy one now wouldn't it? My guess is 4999. Thanks for offering this generous gift to your readers and keep up the creative work! Jillybean in KS
My guess is 3333
and congrads on a great blog
Thank you for sharing your blog Tonya! Congratulations on reaching 5000! My guess is 3745.
Thanks for this RAK and congrats on hitting 5000.
I'll take a guess and say 4875!
JeanP
WOW!!!! 5000 posts!! Maybe one day I'll be up there that high! :)
Let's see for my guess.....
I had a number come to my head right away, but then I thought about using the last 4 of my or my hubbys SSN as they both fall in those categories. I think I'll go with what came into my head though... 4317.
BTW...that is an AWESOME rak!
4400- thanks for doing this
edeejohnson
cricut mb
Congrats on hitting 5000 hits on your blog in such a short amount of time Laurinda and thanks for the opportunity of winning this RAK!
I will pick.....
Oh my goodness I cannot believe that susanbluerobot already took my guess! I was going to go with 3333, but now I'll choose 4444 instead! :-)
congrats on hitting 5000! wow..
I think it will be 4025
thank you for doing this rak..
HAPPYKIMBER1
kimberly
Hi Laurinda, I am going to guess the number 4557
Dale
Congrats!!!! My guess is....5000!! My MB name is jolynda8p.
3098...Jenny1979
OK let me try # 2729
Thanks Catherine Nivens
Congrats on so many hits! I'll guess 3002 :) TIA!
sara57marie on Cricut MB
Congratulations!!!
I pick 3456.
Post a Comment